Friday, November 14, 2008




I'm excited to annouce our next product, a replica of the 1997 Luvs Overnight. We could not reproduce Barney, so our artist came up with another Dinosour we are looking for recommendations for a name for. This creation is entirely driven by comments from our customers, wanting a thicker diaper and one that is more babyish than the Super Dry Kids (Pampers Replica). These will start shipping December 1st and you'll be able to pre-order at ABUniverse.com on Wednesday November 19th.




Thanks for your patience with the backordered medium size, more of those are on this shipment so we'll be able to catch up. This run of diapers is double of the original one so we'll have more inventory to meet demand. I'm also going to help Jenny with the phones and e-mail since she's been overwhelmed "taking care of all the toddlers out there".

1 comment:

J.M. said...

i do admit of getting strongly nostalgic of the plastic backs. After many long years of absence of them, I finally lucked out at a $1.00 store. They didn't have a brand name, but they were baby plastic backed and packaged with 3-4 diapers. From there, my desire got stronger, and then I lucked out once again. Our local dollar store in the early 2000's had sold a packed of Cuddsies baby diapers and they were plastic backed.
they came in a pack of 3-4 and were sometimes sold 3 packs for $1.00. I was soo hooked onto them, and know that they would always be there when I wanted them. But One day they no longer sold them, as the store owners told me that someone came in and bought them all. I sometimes donated a few packs to a church in our area, as the lady I gave them to questioned me on where I was getting them from.
I didn't want to loose them, and I couldn't lie in church, so I told her and that was that. Maybe she bought them all for nostalgic or for their baby nursery. It's very rare these days that $1.00 stores will have plastic backed. But a $1.00 store in our mall sells baby diapers of Bunny Hugs and they weren't plastic backed.
Those were the days.